On Friday night, ROOTEDCON will organize a limited event for 200 hackers where we will focus on the search for BUGS on well-known Bug Bounty and Responsible Disclosure platforms.
There will be a prize of € 3,000 for the best one. The contest rules will be presented at the time of the event and will a decision by an evaluation committee, not only based on the number of vulnerabilities, but also on their quality.
- It is not essential to have an entry for the RootedCON Congress
- There will be a good atmosphere, music and drinks.
- A team of collaborators will help in the organization and support of the attendees
- It will be held on Friday, March 6 from 11PM to 6AM
- Location will be ROOM 18: Kinépolis Madrid. C/Edgar Neville s/n, Ciudad de la Imagen. 28223 Madrid
You can find more information, as well as register to the event, using the Activities page on your RootedCON account here